Polar Heating and Refrigeration offers Carbon Monoxide Testing for homes and businesses.

carbon monoxide poisoning

Carbon Monoxide is poisonous to living things. If you have a leak in your home or office it needs to be fixed right away. Carbon monoxide (CO) is found in fumes produced any time you burn fuel in cars or trucks, small engines, stoves, lanterns, grills, fireplaces, gas ranges, or furnaces. CO can build up indoors and poison people and animals who breathe it.

Because you cannot see, taste or smell carbon monoxide be aware of symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning. The common symptoms can include headaches, dizziness, nausea, breathlessness, physical collapse or fainting.

Keep your family safe from gas leak dangers. Schedule a yearly routine visit for Polar’s Team of Specialists to come inspect for gas safety while we turn on your furnace for the winter months. We encourage you to invest in a new smoke detector that includes carbon monoxide detection.

If you believe you have a carbon monoxide leak or you are experiencing common symptoms…

Polar Heating and Refrigeration Can Help – Call or Contact Us Today for Carbon Monoxide Testing!